Dow Gardens Visitor Center

by Alden B. Dow FAIA, 1976

1809 Eastman Ave, Midland, MI

Originally designed by Alden B. Dow FAIA in 1976, this structure has been significantly modified.

Within the grounds, the landscape features such as bumps and red bridges throughout the gardens were also designed by Alden Dow and installed throughout the 1970s.

Mr. Dow also designed the Conservatory which was added to the Gardens in 1975.

Leave a Reply

1809 Eastman Avenue Midland 48640
Get directions
9 AM - 4:15 PM 7 Days a Week